Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dewy and Smooth






Hello My Darlings! Thank you for coming back :)


I have to share this foundation because this right here is the BOMB!  Maybelline's FIT ME!
 Dewy + Smooth is the perfect definition of how this product works. I have been using FIT ME foundation for a few years now and this newer version is to me the ultimate answer to dull looking skin. 
The coverage is full cover - I have lots of sun spots, freckles and lots of other tragedies going on my face- BUT THIS oh yea baby! This covers it all without making me look cakey.







The color I use is 225 Medium Buff. I am Olive Skin with yellow undertone. So I've been told. 








First I use a mild scrub before to start with a super clean canvas. I try not scrub every day because it scratches the skin's surface. I don't recommend it. I moisturize to help my skin look plump and refreshed. Don't forget to moisturize neck.  I always wash my hands before applying foundation leaving them a little moist making the foundation glide easier.
 This is before concealer and bronzer -just eyes and brows done. Now to match my face with my neck and Body. I am all about the glow. I will show you how. Stay tuned.







No Botox- No Fillers. ( not yet anyways lol)
But for now- Just working with what I have at this moment and fighting the good fight.
The battle rich, poor, gay or straight are facing
AGE.

P.S.
Your wondering why my body is a different color ?
That's coming soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment