Monday, June 13, 2016

Real Women Wear Flats








Hi Loves!
I hope the month of June is treating you well. May you be filled with Happiness, fulfillment and Joy! I have been running around now that the weather has gotten warmer-  so my apologies if I have been sort of MIA :)
My post today is about flats and how in the real world we as women really don't wear stilettos as much as we used to in our 20's and 30's. I remember the good ole days when I would actually wear  heels to work and be ok the whole day. How I did it? Don't ask I don't even know myself!





Those days are forever gone. I am lucky if I can withstand them more than 3 or 4 hours if that LOL! I haven't given them up but eventually I will have to one day.
 My new bestie has become the flat shoe.  Here are a few of my favorite celebs walking gracefully in flats and sneakers ( which by the way come in so many fantastic styles and colors ). I bought a pair of Adidas and to my surprise they are beyond comfortable compared to the way they felt back in the early 80's. I like to wear mine with leather skintight pants or boyfriend jeans. 













































































1 comment:

  1. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Flats for Women at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete