Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bronzer Blush and Brush









Hello My Beautiful Friends! 
Wednesday is here -Is it me or is the month of May flying by? I feel like it is LOL!
As you read this blog I hope it finds you Rejuvenated! Refreshed! Fantabulous and Feeling Fulfilled!








I was walking by a Family Dollar and decided to check out the goods. I love bargains! Anyway, so I had forgotten about this Bronzer by NYC for $2.15 at Family Dollar! Yes you read right, a whole $2.15! I grabbed it then I totally remembered my favorite drug store combo with this. Now I am going to share it.
















This Bronzer has a Matte finish to it which is perfect for the blush I combine it with. Shimmer on top of Shimmer isn't good for any woman at any age. I always use matte bronzer then combine with a shimmery blush. I use the color 720 (Sunny). This to me is just as beautiful as the NARS Laguna Bronzer which is $40 a pop.



Nyc-smooth-skin-bronzing-powder-sunny - buy it here









Sonia Kashuk has been a favorite of many makeup artists that I know & Love.  This angled brush is perfect for applying bronzer. Good looking makeup begins with good brushes.
I don't use the same brushes for bronzer and blush. It's more flattering to separate the colors, and I can control how much of either I am putting on my face. 
As My Fabulous Friend KOKO from MAC used to tell me back in
 '97.

"Girl the key is to BLEND BLEND BLEND" I never forgot her/his advise. 
I Pick up some product with my brush (a light hand) TAP the brush to get the excess powder off then I apply. And Blend Blend Blend  KOKO style :)




Sonia Kashuk At Target













Another Oldie But Good is The Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. After I blended my bronzer - I apply Luminoso lightly on top of my cheek bones.  I don't make that smiley face and apply on the apples of my cheeks.  I like to sweep it on top of the Bronzer.  It makes the face look defined not blush scattered all over the face. This is a beautiful color for the warmer days coming up. You can find Milani at any CVS, Duane Reade, Walgreen's.



Milani Luminoso Baked Blush At Walgreens - buy it here






This blush brush is a beautiful choice feels so soft on the skin. I like the No. 16 because sometimes I have a heavy hand ESP. when I am in a rush this is perfect it controls that.








No comments:

Post a Comment